Late Sun reflecting on Vartry Lakes

Driving home yesterday evening, I was not in good form. After my early start, I was extremely tired and grumpy. We'd been to the harbour to check out the pitches for the exhibition today. We'd walked the new pier and the harbour beach with the dog and the pup. We'd been to the old fashioned sweet shop, and the pet shop, and the dvd shop. We'd been to the garage, and collected my daughter and her friend from her friend's house in Kilcoole, and called in to pick up and laminate the price list. We still had to drive to Roundwood to collect the final bits, and I was tired, tired, tired.

Then I rounded the bend, and there's Vartry lakes in front of me, sunlight peeping over the tops of the clouds, and spreading across the surface of the water.

Comments

  1. Wow!
    I love this picture. It speaks to me somehow.
    Thank you Krystyna.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment